Interesting Facts about Pakistan - World Records
|World Records of Pakistan|
- 6th Largest Nation (by population)
- 7th Nuclear Power of World
- 1st Muslim Nuclear Power
- 7th Largest Armed Forces
- 9th Largest English Speaking Country
- Air Commodore M.M. Alam has a world record of shooting 5 Indian Fighter Planes in less than 60 seconds.
- World’s Highest Military Base (Siachen-The roof top of the world).
- K2- Second Highest Peak of the world.
has 4 out of 14 highest peaks of the world. Pakistan has Pakistan Asia’s Highest Railway Station, Kan MehtarZai Railway Station near (2240m above sea level). Quetta
- World’s Highest Polo Ground at Shandur, Northern Areas of Pakistan.
- Silk Route (
Karakoram Highway) is World’s Highest Man Paved International Road- 8th wonder of the world.
– Gawadar Largest Deep Sea Port
- Tarbela Dam is the world’s largest earth filled dam.
- 2nd Largest Salt Mines- Khewra Mines
Asia’s Largest Bird Sanctuary- Haleji Lake
- Country of many old civilizations; Mohenjo Daro, Gandhara, Harrapa
- Pakistan has been listed among Next Eleven (N-11), the eleven countries that along with the BRICS have a high potential of becoming the world’s largest economies in the 21st century.
- Pakistan is the second-most populous Muslim-majority country.
- Edhi is World's Larget Ambulanc Service.