How to Apply Online for WAPDA New Connection of Electricity Meter

WAPDA, PEPCO and electricity distribution companies (DISCOs) has launched an online portal for getting a domestic and industrial electricity connection. Through which you can apply for new connection of any distribution company FESCO, LESCO, GEPCO, IESCO, MEPCO, PESCO, HESCO, SEPCO, QESCO and TESCO online and hassle-free. This is a very good initiative of the government of Pakistan for the general public. It has streamlined the whole procedure and new connection date-wise priority is being enforced as per orders of the authority. The domestic connection will be provided in 30 days and industrial connection will be provided in 73 days approximately.

Procedure for getting WAPDA New Connection of Electricity Meter

In the following lines, I will show you the procedure for getting a new electricity connection from the WAPDA Distribution Company.

Step #1 | Fill the online application form at
Step #2 Please upload the scanned copies of the following documents. Make sure that the size of scanned documents is less than 50 Kilo Bytes:
  • Proof of ownership (Registry, Actual Farred, Baynama, Allotment Letter (In case of Housing Colony). All pages duly attested by Oath Commissioner or Notary Public or Class one officer.
  • Undertaking by the Applicant (As per the specimen available in the concerned office on Stamp Paper duly attested by Oath Commissioner) that no electricity connection is previously available on the required connection place and no arrears exists. If arrear found on latter stage, I shall bound to pay them.
  • In case of more than one owner, power of attorney (As per the specimen available in the concerned office on Stamp Paper duly attested by Oath Commissioner) in favor of applicant from other owners.
  • In case of the applicant is a tenant, No objection certificate (As per the specimen available in the concerned office on Stamp Paper duly attested by Oath Commissioner) from the owner of the property.
  • Attested copy of CNIC of the applicant.
  • Attested Copies of CNIC of the two witnesses (in case of single-phase meter witnesses are not required)
  • A copy of the concerned Tariff duly signed by the consumer and witnesses (In case of Domestic and Commercial connections, signatures of the witnesses are not necessary).

Additional documents only for industrial applicants

  • Connection in the name of Company and in case of more than one owner, Power of Attorney (in the favour of Applicant) that he can follow the application and also sign contract with the Distribution Company.
  • Site map where connection is required.
  • In case of Limited or Private Limited Company, copy of incorporation certificate ( Article and memorandum of Association).
  • Complete addresses and attested copy of CNIC of all board of Directors.
  • No Objection Certificate on Company letterhead as per Form 29 duly signed by all the Directors of the Company.
  • Charge Creation Certificate from Security and Exchange Commission, whose worth will be equal to the security amount.
Step #3 Submit the online Application Form
Step #4 Get Printout of the Application Form
Step #5 Attach all above documents with Application Form
Step #6 Send Application along with all attachments to the concerned office
Step #7 After verification of the documents, Demand Notice will be issued
Step #8 Please pay the Demand Notice to the designated bank
Step #9 Please send paid Demand Notice copy to the concerned office
Step #10 | After verification of Demand Notice payment, connection will be installed

  1. DISCOs reserve the rights to reject/cancel any application at any stage, if found defaulter.
  2. Incomplete/vague applications will not be entertained.
  3. In case of fake documents are submitted, application will be canceled and legal action will be taken against the applicant(s)/owner(s).

Recommended for You:

Procedure for New Electricity Connection in Urdu


  1. Online websites is not working

  2. please guide online website of ENC is not working . your swift response required please.

  3. 14131011780 sir application diye hvy Seven Month ho gye hn abhi tak Meter installation ni hva.kitna time lagy ga.

    1. AnonymousMay 20, 2023

      واپڈا والے کسی بندے سے کنٹکٹ کریں کام ہو جاۓ گا۔۔۔

  4. 4 complaints in comments are the proof that online ENC portal doesn't work. Any reply to them

  5. Replies
    1. AnonymousJuly 30, 2023

      Yes I need a new meter

  6. AnonymousJuly 05, 2022

    Price of new connection single pass

  7. I was applying for second connection in my house as I have rented my uper portion and want to separate the bill. Can anybody guide me the procedure?

    1. AnonymousJuly 15, 2023

      yar me ne new conention lagwana h

  8. 12363008555

  9. New connection request

  10. New mater contion govt fee Karne ha kse bai ko pata ha.

  11. Yah log passy ly kar 2 din mian mettr laga daty han agar na do to 1year k bad bhi kehty han abhi file complete nhi hoi

    1. AnonymousMay 23, 2023

      Bilkol bhai sahi kha

    2. AnonymousJuly 19, 2023


  12. AnonymousMay 30, 2023

    is it necessary to submit undertaking??
    If yes then from where i can get the specimen.
    and it should be on stamp paper duly attested by oath commissioner.

    1. Undertaking specimen is available in your nearest WAPDA office. And yes attestation from Oath Commission is required.

  13. AnonymousMay 30, 2023

    Is it necessary to submit undertaking on atamp paer?

  14. AnonymousJuly 13, 2023

    New price bta da meter lagna ki

  15. Online website for application is not working

  16. If you're looking to file a complaint or have concerns about WAPDA (Water and Power Development Authority) in Pakistan, here are some general steps you can take:

    Contact WAPDA Customer Service:
    Start by reaching out to WAPDA's customer service. You can find their contact information on official WAPDA communications, bills, or their website. This could include a helpline number or an email address.

    Visit the Official Website:
    Check WAPDA's official website for a dedicated complaints section. Many utility companies have an online portal where you can submit complaints or find relevant contact information.

    Visit Local WAPDA Office:
    If your concern is more urgent or complex, consider visiting your local WAPDA office in person. They can provide you with direct assistance and guidance on how to proceed.

    Submit a Written Complaint:
    Sometimes, a written complaint can be more formal. Draft a letter explaining your issue and submit it to WAPDA through their specified channels. Ensure that you include all relevant details and documentation.

    Contact Regulatory Authorities:
    In some cases, if your complaint is not resolved satisfactorily, you may contact regulatory bodies overseeing utility services in your region. In Pakistan, the National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) is responsible for regulating the power sector.

    Remember to keep records of all communication, including dates and names of the individuals you spoke to. This can be useful if you need to escalate the complaint.

    Always refer to the latest and official channels provided by WAPDA for the most accurate and current information.

Previous Post Next Post