Currently this service is only available for renewal of Pakistani Passports however you have to visit a Passport Office if you are making your passport first time. Presently this service is available for overseas Pakistanis only. Hopefully this online service will be launched for issuance new passports and for people within Pakistan. It required only less than 20 minutes registering your account and submission of application for Passport renewal.
Requirements for Renewal of PassportThe following documents are required when applying for renewal of your Machine readable passport online :
- Supporting Documents e.g. Copy of your Computerized National Identity Card, Copy of your Old Passport (First Two pages), No-Objection Certificate (NOC) (in case of government employee) are required. If the applicant is less than 18 years of age, he may also require National ID Card copy of parents, Copy of Computerized B- Form. Attestation Form for Minors, Copy of Death Certificate if mother or father is passed away, Guardianship certificate.
- Photograph (35mm X 45mm) up to 5MB
- Fingerprint form
- Credit Card/ Debit Card for online payment of your application fee.
Application Procedure for Renewal of Passport Online
- Visit https://onlinemrp.nadra.gov.pk/e-passport/
- Register your account.
- In case you are within Pakistan, an SMS and email code will be sent to you for registration. In case you are abroad all required codes will be sent via email only.
- Create an application for Renewal of your machine readable passport and provide details for your application.
- Provide your address for passport delivery.
- Pay Fee through a Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Provide the required personal details.
- Provide your present and permanent addresses.
- Upload your photograph.
- Upload the supporting documents required by the application.
- Download the form, capture the 4 fingerprints asked by the system.
- Scan and upload the form.
- Review the information you provided, sign the declaration and then submit the application.