Election Commission of Pakistan has prepared instructional material for voter education and training. Here are step-by-step instructions for polling votes in Urdu. The whole process of casting votes for Elections-2013 is also elaborated with related images.
Read it before going to polling station, so you can cast your vote without any problem and successfully.
- Go to local polling station of your constituency on the day of Election (i.e. 11 May, 2013), where you are registered as voter. And wait for your turn in a queue.
- Polling Officer will call your name and serial number after verifying your CNIC. Mark you thumb with permanent ink and cross your name in electoral list.
- First Presiding Officer will give you Green Ballot Paper of National Assembly, after filling necessary information and attestation.
- Second Presiding Officer will give you White Ballot Paper of Provincial Assembly, after filling necessary information and attestation. He will also give you stamp for stamping on ballot paper.
- Go behind voter screen, stamp on candidate of your choice for MPA and MNA on separate ballot papers and fold these separately.
- Put white ballot paper in white box and green ballot paper in green box.
- Go outside of polling station from Exit door.
|Urdu Instructions for Polling Process|
Remember, you must take your CNIC with you when going to polling stations.
Send your CNIC number as SMS on 8300 from your mobile and get all details about your vote.