Savings of Common Pakistanis
|Investment Opportunities in Pakistan|
Investment Opportunities in Pakistan for Public
- Real Estate and Property
- Buying and Selling of Gold (as the rate is continuously increasing from many decades)
- Mutual Funds
- Shares (These are risky for a newbie. So please learn alot before investing in Stock Exchange. It is also worth mentioning that some religious scholars also forbid trading bank shares.)
- Commodity Trading (buying and selling of gold, silver, crude oil, rice, sugar, wheat and other products). It usually involves a third party which manages trading on behalf of you.
- Buying and Selling of Vehicles and Bikes after refurbishing and maintenance
- Investing in a local business which requires investments but ensure written agreement with owner.
- Another option is to support someone preferably one of your unemployed friends or relatives to establish business. You will act as sleeping partner or investor while the other will be working partner. In this business model, you will not only help others to earn their livelihoods but will also earn an handsome amount as profit. But agreement is also necessary for this.