Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Saturday, August 13, 2011
History of Pakistan
|Flag of Pakistan|
Pakistani Airline: PIA, Air Blue, Shaheen Air International
- Benazir Bhutto International Airport Rawalpindi (Islamabad)
- Jinnah International Airport Karachi
- Allama Iqbal International Airport Lahore
- Other Airports (Gawadar, Peshawar, Quetta...)
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Monday, May 24, 2010
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Report By: Sajid Chaudhry
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Vibrant Pakistan Video Part 1
Vibrant Pakistan Video Part 2
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Friday, January 29, 2010
Interesting Facts about Pakistan - World Records
|World Records of Pakistan|
- 6th Largest Nation (by population)
- 7th Nuclear Power of World
- 1st Muslim Nuclear Power
- 7th Largest Armed Forces
- 9th Largest English Speaking Country
- Air Commodore M.M. Alam has a world record of shooting 5 Indian Fighter Planes in less than 60 seconds.
- World’s Highest Military Base (Siachen-The roof top of the world).
- K2- Second Highest Peak of the world.
has 4 out of 14 highest peaks of the world. Pakistan has Pakistan Asia’s Highest Railway Station, Kan MehtarZai Railway Station near (2240m above sea level). Quetta
- World’s Highest Polo Ground at Shandur, Northern Areas of Pakistan.
- Silk Route (
Karakoram Highway) is World’s Highest Man Paved International Road- 8th wonder of the world.
– Gawadar Largest Deep Sea Port
- Tarbela Dam is the world’s largest earth filled dam.
- 2nd Largest Salt Mines- Khewra Mines
Asia’s Largest Bird Sanctuary- Haleji Lake
- Country of many old civilizations; Mohenjo Daro, Gandhara, Harrapa
- Pakistan has been listed among Next Eleven (N-11), the eleven countries that along with the BRICS have a high potential of becoming the world’s largest economies in the 21st century.
- Pakistan is the second-most populous Muslim-majority country.
- Edhi is World's Larget Ambulanc Service.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Telephone Numbers List of All Pakistani Government Departments
0800-33333 Prime Minister
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Logos of Government of Pakistan DepartmentsFind Logos and Monograms of Pakistani government departments. Logos of provinces and territories of Pakistan; Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Jammu and Kashmir. Logos of police departments of Pakistani provinces and ICT Police.
It is not easy task to show all logos of Pakistani departments on a single page of a blog so I collect and show only few logos/ monograms just to show the theme and pattern of Pakistani Government logos.
|Government of Islamic Republic of Pakistan Logo|
Government of Punjab (Pakistan) - Logo
Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa - Logo
Sindh Government - Logo
Government of Balochistan - Logo
Government of Gilgit Baltistan - Logo
Government of Azad Jammu Kashmir - Logo
Punjab Police Logo
Pakistan Police - Logo
Islamabad Capital Territory Police
Sindh Police - Logo
Friday, October 23, 2009
Military College Sarai Alamgir, Jhelum > History, Kiyani, Campus, Administration and Education, Eligibility and Phone Numbers
Military College Sarai Alamgir JhelumHistory before
After Creation of
Medium of Education
Administration and Education Wing
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Age must be between 12~14 years.
- The candidate must be student of 7th or 8th class.
College is organized as Residential or Boarding college.