Pilot project of Naya Pakistan Housing Program has been launched in seven districts of Pakistan including Islamabad, Faislabad, Swat, Sukkur, Quetta, Muzaffarabad and Gilgit. .
According to details, government will provide required land for the project and play the role as the regulator. While public and private sector and non profit organizations will execute the project.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Naya Pakistan Housing Program
- Only one person per family (husband, wife and children) to apply in this scheme.
- Applicants who do not own any independent residential unit in Pakistan will have privilege.
- This housing program is for the low income common people.
House design, price and sites will be decided later on, based on the data provided in the application forms.
How to apply for Naya Pakistan Housing Program?
- Fill out the all fields of following form in capital English letter. This form can also be downloaded from NADRA website. Photocopy of form is also acceptable.
- Submit your form with Rs.250 registration fee from 22 October to 21 December 2018 in any of the following offices:
- ISLAMABAD - NADRA Mega Center, Blue Area Islamabad
- FAISALABAD - DC Office Faisalabad
- SWAT - DC Office, District Court, Mengura Swat
- SUKKUR - DC Office, Sukkur
- QUETTA - NADRA Registration Center, adjacent Helper Eye Hospital, Sariab Road Quetta
- MUZAFFARABAD - DC Office old secretariat, Muzaffarabad
- GILGIT - DC Office, Gilgit