General guidelines for air passenger, who are travelling to or from Pakistan, are given here in English and Urdu.
- Do not carry any banned / restricted item /goods on board. Contact concerned Airline or its representative in this regard.
- Do not place your valuable items, for example currency, jewelry, Laptop, mobile phone, tablet, computer, camera, watch etc, in your check-in baggage during departure.
- Strictly adhere to the baggage weight limit policy and other instructions written on the Airline ticket.
- Kindly take care of your baggage.
- Do not take any item, eatable, tea / drink etc from anyone / unknown person.
- Do not forget to pick / collect your baggage after search / screening from Customs, ANF and ASF.
- Obtain necessary information regarding ticket / journey from Airline representative at the time of receiving boarding pass.
- Do not give / handover your hand carry bag / item to anyone.
- Register your complaint regarding loss, damage or theft of / from baggage immediately to Airline or its representative on arrival at destination.
- Do not forget to bring your CNIC.
|General Guidelines for Air Passengers in Pakistan (in Urdu)|