- Adhoc Relief Allowance 2014 @ 10% of the Running Basic Pay
- Upgradation of the Post of Superintendent from BPS-16 to BPS-17
- Premature Increment to the Class-IV Employees
- 5% Increase in Conveyance Allowance to the employees of BPS-01 to BPS-15
- 20% Increase in Medical Allowance to the employees of BPS-01 to BPS-15
- 10% Increase in Pension
- Minimum Pension 6000/- Per Month
27-04-2014: Finance Minister of Pakistan Ishaq Dar has said that government is likely to raise salaries of employees by 10% in budget 2014-15 while talking to media after a meeting of Economic Advisory Council. According to sources, Ishaq Dar told to EAC that opposition suggested an increase of 30%, however it is not possible due to prevailing economic condition of Pakistan. Prime Minister of Pakistan and Federal Cabinet will take final decision keeping in view the inflation rate and miseries of salaried class.