|Jobs in PAEC|
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission offers one year Post Diploma Training Program (PDTP) in Nuclear Power Plant Technology to Associate Engineers having three years Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) and Science Graduates (two years B.Sc.). Training will be held at KINPOE Karachi and CHASCENT Mianwali.
Read the full post for eligibility criteria, financial support/ facilities, career after completion of training, last date and application form.
This training will be held in Karachi at KANUPP Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE) and in Mianwali at CHASNUPP Center of Nuclear Training (CHASCENT). The training is expected to start in November, 2013. This training program held almost each year. The selection will be based on academic qualification, aptitude test and interview.
Successful candidates may be appointed anywhere in Pakistan as Tech-I/ SA-I in SPS-IV (Rs. 11,080-680-31,480) with advance increments and admissible allowances.
Pakistani or AJK Nationals who fulfill the following criteria:
- 3 year Diploma of Associate Engineer in Chemical, Computer, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or Civil Technology.
2 year Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) after intermediate with combinition of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics only from a HEC recognized university with first division in Matric, Intermediate and Graduation.
- Date of birth should be either on or after 15-03-1988.
Financial Support and Facilities during Training
- Stipend of Rs. 7500 per month
- Free bachelor hostel facility to outstation candidates only. subject to availability.
- Free indoor medical treatment and transportation facility to trainees only.
Submission deadline is March 15, 2013 (Friday).
Admission test will be held on May 12, 2013 (Sunday)
|Job Opportunities in PAEC for Diploma Holders and Science Graduates|