|Top-10 Honeymoon Places in Pakistan|
Top-10 Honeymoon Destinations in Pakistan
1. Kaghan and Naran Valleys
2. Murree and Galiat
4. Neelam Valley, Muzaffarabad
5. Swat Valley
6. Lake Saif ul Maluk
7. Gilgit, Hunza and Skardu
8. Shogran Valley
9. Fairy Meadows, Nanga Parbat Mountains
There are many other tourism places in Pakistan; Taxila, Mohinjodaro, Rohtas Fort, Bhambore, Keenjer Lake. Cities of Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad also has many attractions for visitors. Lahore is the cultural hub of Pakistan, Islamabad is the planned city of Pakistan and Karachi is the mini Pakistan.
Points to consider before selecting your Honeymoon Destination
- Make expenditure estimates carefully and within your budget because you wouldn't want to start your new life with ton of new debt.
- Make schedule for your tour and decide when to go and for how long. Also decide places to visit.
- Don't forget to arrange passport, visa and other documents if you are going abroad. You must keep your CNIC and Nikah Naama, if you are travelling within Pakistan.
- Your honeymoon destination must be secure.
- Discuss with your partner and decide whether you people like a city with museums, restaurants and historical buildings or a place with natural beauty or just want to spend your time with each other and select your destination accordingly.
- You can consult with a tour operator or guide and enquire about travel and living arrangements there.