Punjab Youth Internship / Employment Program (PYIP)
Government of Punjab has started another program for the unemployed youth of Punjab. Now a days, Every organization requires past experience from their job candidates. Main purpose of Punjab Youth Internship Program is to train youth in a public relations environment so they can get better job opportunities in future.
This program is only for 3 months period internship and it is not a permanent job.
Selected candidates will be placed in relevant organizations based on their educational qualifications.
50,000 selected candidates will get a stipend of Rs.10,000 per month for a period of 3 months.
All interns who will successfully complete the internship will be awarded Internship Completion Certificate by respective department of Punjab Government or private organization.
|Punjab Youth Internship Program|
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Youth Program
- 16 years of education required. Degree must be from a HEC recognized government or private institute/ university.
- Fresh graduates shall be preferred.
- Max age limit is 30 years.
- Candidates must have domicile of a district of Punjab province.
- Valid CNIC is also required.
How to Apply / Register?
Qualified persons may apply online on following URL:
Important Terms and Conditions
Here are some important terms and conditions given. For complete details or specific questions, contact with authorities of Punjab Information Technology Board through firstname.lastname@example.org
- No accommodation or travelling allowance will be admissible.
- This is a full time internship program and candidates must follow rules and regulations of respective organizations.
- Interns will have to attend 3 days orientation program.
- The certificates will be based on formal performance evaluation including attendance, performance on job and other assignments.
- Government reserves the right to terminate the internship of a candidate any time.