Punjab Youth Internship / Employment Program (PYIP)
Update: To view the details about new Youth Internship Program of Punjab Government, visit
|Punjab Youth Internship Program|
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Youth Program
- 16 years of education required. Degree must be from a HEC recognized government or private institute/ university.
- Fresh graduates shall be preferred.
- Max age limit is 30 years.
- Candidates must have domicile of a district of Punjab province.
- Valid CNIC is also required.
How to Apply / Register?
Important Terms and Conditions
- No accommodation or travelling allowance will be admissible.
- This is a full time internship program and candidates must follow rules and regulations of respective organizations.
- Interns will have to attend 3 days orientation program.
- The certificates will be based on formal performance evaluation including attendance, performance on job and other assignments.
- Government reserves the right to terminate the internship of a candidate any time.