Pakistani Budget 2012 - 2013
Now a days Federal Budget of Pakistan for fiscal year 2012 - 2013 is being proposed which will be announced in May June. This is the 5th budget of present PPP government. 2012 is an election year, the PPP government is seriously contemplating to give special pay incentives to the government servants in the upcoming budget to win masses support for PPP ahead of elections.
Everybody, rather he is a businessman or government employee, is interested in this budget. Government servants are those who always wait eagrly for buget every year because generally their salaries are only source of income for them. So they have big hopes from this budget too.
Update: Budget 2012-2013 will be presented in National Assembly on 1 June, 2012.
There are many news and gossips are around about this budget. Somebody says that this is the proposal while other says that followings are being considered and all these have their own resources.
Though the truth is that we have not a reliable source which can share some secrets with surety about this upcoming budget with us but even that we have some very important news to share with you. These news are being propogated by many media personnel so may be these have some truth in them.
2012-2013 Budget Expectations
According to news, some of the highlights of proposed budget for 2012~2013 are:
- Adhoc Relief Allowance 2010 will be merged in Basic Pay.
- An increase of 35% is proposed in salaries
- A unified pay scale for all departments, ministeries and commissions is also proposed for all federal government employees instead of existing various different type of pay scales.
- House Rent will be increased to 50% of basic pay
- Minimum pay for government employees will be Rs. 9,600
- Conveyance Allowance will also be increased, different for different pay slabs
- Salaries of armed forces will also be increased this year
- No new tax will be imposed and no existing tax will be increased
Government servants want a handsome increase in their salaries so they can meet expanding expenditures due to inflation.
Budget 2012 News
PakistanHotline.com team will do every possible effort to keep you updated about budget news so bookmark this website and keep visiting to get latest information.