Ufone ShahCar Offer 2 - 20 Suzuki Swift Cars
After the successful completion of Ufone's previous offer of Toyota Corolla Cars "ShahCar Offer" and the announcement of Ufone ShahCar Offer 1 lucky winners. Ufone has announced another offer of 20 brand new Suzuki Swift DLX Cars for its customers. This new scheme has named as "Ufone ShahCar Offer 2".
How to Participate in Ufone ShahCar Offer 2?
You just need to consume a minimum balance of Rs.200 from Ufone SIM from April 10 to May 31, 2012. You can consume balance of Rs.200 either from your existing Ufone SIM or you can buy new Ufone SIM. This will automatically qualify you to enter a lucky draw where 20 lucky winners will get 20 shiny new Suzuki Swifts Cars.
Consumption of each Rs.200 balance will give you a chance to win Suzuki Swift Car. More entries (Rs.200 per entry) will give you more chance to win car.
Terms and Conditions of ShahCar Offer 2
- The winners will be contacted by Ufone itself via call from ‘333’ number or via an SMS from ‘Ufone’ ID
- Please do not entertain any calls or SMS asking for credit transfer or balance load/share to win the prize.
- The duration of this offer is from 10th April 2012 to 31st May 2012
- For this offer customers have to consumer a minimum balance of Rs.200 including taxes
- This offer is for all new, MNP and existing Prepaid and Postpay customers
- Ufone employees, their family members and employees of related organizations cannot be a part of this lucky draw
- Lucky draw will take place in the first week of June 2012
- Ufone’s decision(s) related to the lucky draw will be deemed final
- Prizes can be availed from specific service centers
- To avail the prize it is mandatory that the SIM is in your name
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred in any situation
- The car given as prize will be Swift DLX, the color of which may vary from the pictures shown
- Car delivery is dependent on the delivery schedule of the manufacturing company
- All documentation and expenses pertaining to the registration of the prize car will be the winner’s responsibility
- Terms and conditions apply, which can be changed